Transit is a workshop that is based around the life of the biblical character Joseph and includes drama, teaching and an iwonder space. The Transit workshop seeks to:
- Provide children with the space to reflect on their experiences of primary school and their hopes, fears and questions about their transition to secondary school.
- Help children explore their personal strengths and values.
- Provide opportunities for children to learn about the biblical character of Joseph and the Christian belief that God is with them wherever they go and whatever they face.
- Help children celebrate their achievements and their hopes for the future.
- Enpower children with practical ideas about how to thrive in their new environment.
How much is it?
Transit is free to attend
Who is it for?
Where does it take place?
Transit takes place in 3 different church venues
How long is it?
Transit is 2 hours total, however this can be altered slightly to accommodate school timings if needs be.
What are schools saying?
‘The children were engaged from beginning to end. This session MUST be available to all year 6’s’
All Saints Carshalton Teacher
If you would like more info please contact Sutton Schoolswork.